Are you an International Student? Are you willing to pursue your studies in UK?
The Brunel Business School (BBS) is offering some good number of scholarships to Interested applicants who are seeking for financial assistance in their studies.
Application Deadline: Applicants should note the deadline for their MBA course scholarship:-
- Deadline for applicants starting in September 2018: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for September 2018 must be submitted by Wednesday 05 September 2018
- Deadline for applicants starting in January 2019: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for January 2019 applicants must be submitted by Friday 15 December 2018.
- Applications for the January scholarship will open in October 2018.
Eligible Countries: International
Number Of Scholarships: They are offering 30 scholarships for the full-time MBA and 20 for the part-time MBA program.
- Applicants must be classified as an International student
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must Apply and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Process: Interested applicants should take these followings steps:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information