CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD JAMB UTME 2018 PRACTICE SOFTWARE
Applications are welcomed for The Charles Sturt University (CSU) Vice-Chancellor Scholarship program which is offered to people who are keen on seeking after an Undergraduate or Masters degree program at the Institution.
CSU offers various $5,000 and $10,000 educational cost charge grants to new beginning universal understudies selected in courses offered on Port Macquarie grounds in Session 1, 2018.
– Applicants must start full-time universal understudies in either session one, February 2018 or session two July 2018.
– Applicants must hold an unlimited offer* for a CSU course
– Applicants must have great scholarly evaluations
– Applicants must be capable in English Language
Intrigued candidates are required to present the accompanying by email to email@example.com:
– Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 2018 or 60 2018.
– Supporting archives that show high scholarly accomplishments: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or proportionate.
– An exposition (1000 words) that clarifies why you have learned at CSU Port Macquarie and that shows your present group inclusion (volunteering, work in the group, interest at occasions in your school/University, and so forth.) and how you see yourself being engaged with the CSU Port Macquarie Student Community.
Applications are open until 11:59pm (AEST time), 10 December 2017 for session 201830 (February) applications and 23 May 2018 for session 201860 (July) applications.