The Griffith University, Australia is calling for applications for its A-Level Scholarship Program which is awarded to International students who are looking to acquire an Undergraduate degree program in the University.
The scholarship covers 10 % of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only. Two deductions of 10 % of tuition fees will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Trimester 2 2018 – Applications close Friday, 18 May 2018 (for 9 July commencement). Outcome notified by 1 June.
- Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, 7 September 2018 (for 29 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 September.
Eligible Countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Africa, Europe, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana
Eligible Field Of Study: Bachelor degree in Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science
- Applicants must be graduating with A-Levels
- Applicants must Be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned regions
Application Process: No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information