Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) a leading British university is currently offering Undergraduate and Masters scholarship for international students including Nigerians.
The scholarship offers a 50% tuition waiver for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
– Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student(Including Nigerians)
– have achieved a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course(For Postgraduate)
– have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course(For Undergraduate)
– Have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
– Be self-funding your studies
– Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Interested and eligible applicants are to apply for a course in the University and receive an offer of admission before applying for the scholarship HERE .
Applicants are to equally send their transcripts to support their scholarship applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline for this scholarship is on November 1st, 2017
For more information visit the official page