The Virginia International University (USA) is offering scholarship opportunities to International students that intend to obtain Undergraduate or Postgraduate degrees at the Institution.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must be a first-time applicant for any of VIU’s academic program.
– Applicants must have good academic records.
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Interested students should click here to apply
The following are required during application:
– Secondary or higher education transcript
– Letter of recommendation from faculty (academic) or supervisor (professional)
– Personal statement of success of at least 500 words describing your background, future goals, education, influential experiences, and career objectives in the form of an essay; not a list of facts
– Evidence of English proficiency
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 1st September 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website