The Total E&P Nigeria Limited in conjunction with the Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port-Harcourt is offering scholarship opportunities to Nigerian students that wish to pursue their Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Technology programme.
– Applicants must be Nigerians
– Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division), Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering and the Physical/Chemical Sciences
– Applicants must have completed their NYSC program.
– Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
A non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (#15, 000) in certified bank draft shall be made payable to the Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port-Harcourt. Applicants should include a pre-paid FedEx envelope with the draft and collect the form in person. Forms can be filled online on the official website.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AFTER THE ONLINE APPLICATION ON OR BEFORE JULY 14TH, 2017
A) A handwritten letter stating your reasons for applying.
B) Curriculum vitae of ONE PAGE ONLY.
C) Copies of the Credentials i.e. WAEC, GCE, NYSC Discharge Certificate & University degrees, etc and, if applicable, an attestation of attendance at an educational establishment.
D) Detailed records of results (TRANSCRIPT)
E) Two recent identity photographs with your last name and first name on the back.
F) Payment receipt printed from your email
G) NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF TWO REFEREES:
– An academic (Lecturer, Head of Department, Professor)
– A corporate officer (clergy, employer, training period supervisor, etc.).
ADDRESS YOUR ENVELOPE TO:
INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM STUDIES,
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT,
The scholarship application deadline is on 14th July 2017.
Aptitude Test: July 26, 2017.
Oral interview: August 23, 2017 at IPS Park
For More Information Visit The Official Website