The University of Kent is offering PhD research scholarships to international students who wish to pursue their PhD program’s in the field of social psychology and politics at the esteemed institution.
This scholarship program is worth £14,553 and it will be awarded to successful applicants.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program.
– Applicants must hold a 1st or strong 2:1 (or international equivalent).
– Applicants must have good academic records.
The following is required during application:
– A transcript of degree undergraduate and postgraduate marks to date and certificate, if completed
– The names and email addresses of two academic referees. referees can send their letter of recommendation directly to psypgadmissions-at-kent.ac.uk via their professional email account.References must also be received on 28th April 2017.
– A current CV
– Submission of a covering letter (one or two pages) detailing why you are interested in the project and your unique contribution to the research. The letter should also provide details about your ability and motivation to teach. The covering letter can either be uploaded to the KentVision PhD application or sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 28th April 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website