The School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), a leading Chinese university is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to study for a Masters degree program in Computer Science.
The scholarship will cover the followings:
– A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
– Free on-campus accommodation;
– Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
…. Continue reading after this commercial break
– Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
– Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
– Applicants must Have excellent academic background, preferably GPA 3.5 and above.
– Applicants must be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies, or Mathematics;
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking).
To apply please submit the following:
1) Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below[Check Official page]. Applications without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
2) Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.);
3) Academic transcripts;
4) Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
5) Study plan at University of Jinan.
Please e-mail the required materials to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 30th April, 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website