The workforce of science, K.U Belgium is putting forth grants to International understudies who needs to seek after a Masters program in the accompanying fields:
• Master of Astronomy and Astrophysics
• Master of Biology
• Master of Biophysics, Biochemistry and Biotechnology
• Master of Chemistry
• Master of Geography
• Master of Mathematics
• Master of Physics
• Master of Statistics
• Inter-University Master of Geology (just understudies applying for the specialization Geodynamics and Georesources or Surface procedures and Paleoenvironments can apply for the grant)
• Erasmus Mundus Master of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modeling
• Erasmus Mundus Master Sustainable and Territorial Development.
The grant is worth 10,000 Euro and it will dependably cover the educational cost charge for 1 year, the protection and an essential medical coverage scope.
– Applicants must be International understudies.
– Applicants more likely than not finished their unhitched males degree program in a perceived foundation.
– Applicants more likely than not got an offer to learn at K.U Leuven.
– Applicants must will to go about as a represetative for the program.
– Applicants must have great scholarly evaluations and have the capacity to demonstrate an exceptionally solid information of English.
Intrigued candidates should apply utilizing this connection
The accompanying are required while applying:
– An entire rundown obviously titles for which they have acquired a credit Indicate the course measure (in ECTS-credits) and the outcome they got, ideally as indicated by the ECTS-scale; if an alternate scale is utilized, please give a synopsis clarification on the significance of the scores.
– For the courses that they regard most significant as an arrangement for the ace that they are thinking about, give a short (around one half to one page) portrayal as per the standard rules for an ECTS-contemplate manage.
– Two reference letters of globally prestigious teachers.
– A letter of inspiration for the program.
The application due date for this grant is on fifteenth February 2018.