Undergraduate Scholarship 2016. The Ozyegin University is inviting applications for undergraduate admission scholarships. These scholarships will be awarded to eligible newly admitted undergraduate students for the academic year 2016-2017.
Ozyegin University is a private, non-profit university located in Istanbul, Turkey. The university was founded by the Hüsnü M. Özye?in Foundation, and its establishment was approved by Foundation Act No 5656 published in the Official Gazette No 26526 on May 18, 2007.
Candidates should submit a valid score or diploma accepted by the university.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Undergraduate admission scholarships and their contents are as follows:
Full Scholarship: Full tuition waiver
50% Scholarship: 50% tuition waiver
25% Scholarship: 25% tuition waiver
Scholarship can be taken: Turkey
Eligibility: Scholarships of students who meet one of the following criteria are upgraded provided that they ranked OzU among their preferences. Accordingly, 25%, and 50% scholarships of eligible students are upgraded to 50% and 75%, respectively.
- Holding an IB diploma with a diploma score of 32 or higher,
- Holding an Abitur diploma with a diploma score of 3 or higher,
- Holding a Matura diploma with a diploma score of 2.0 or higher,
- Holding a Maturita diploma with a diploma score of 80 or higher,
- Holding a French baccalaureate diploma with a diploma score of at least 14 (In case of diplomas issued by high schools in Turkey, a diploma score of at least 70, provided that the diploma is the equivalent of the French Baccalaureate),
- Having completed at least 3 courses with at least a Grade 4 within the scope of AP Programs.
Nationality: Applicants from Turkey can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should submit a valid score or diploma accepted by the university.
How to Apply: Applicants will be asked to upload the following documents, so they need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- Passport (personal information page)
- Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- English language proficiency test results if available.
- Statement of Motivation – Applicants will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özye?in University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 26, 2016.