TOP 6 POPULAR HAIRSTYLES AMONG NIGERIAN MALE STUDENTS
As regard this, I have the boys in secondary school on my mind. Without much ado, let’s look at the the top 6 popular hairstyles among Nigerian male students.
1. Gorimapa (shaved head) – also called “fadan” which literally means scrape and shine in Yoruba. In a word, bald.Pomade to shine? Not needed. This brings us to #2.
2. Tyson – It’s not completely low like Gorimapa. Don’t worry , you can still keep your hairbrush.wink Next is,
3. Punk – Here, the hair is usually shaved on the sides and a curve is left in front unshaved or lower than other sides.
4. Mohawk – The simplest way to describe this is low sides, high middle. I guess this is what some people call “gallas”.
5. Afro – Hair is naturally kept and usually short to medium length. And this brings us to the last on the list
6. Dreadlocks(Dada) -Hair grows into long matted strings.
I close my pen