After a succesful JAMB UTME examination. It’s high time we started talking about your Post UTME success. Which is the reason behind this post, Top 5 Best Materials And Books For Post UTME Exam Preparation.
Contrary to general belief that Post UTME is more difficult compared to JAMB UTME, Post UTME is actually simpler. Reason it, why would Post UTME be harder than utme? When you have a whole lots of time to prepare ahead and make the best out of whatsoever institution’s post utme you sit for, be it university or polytechnic.
It is actually easier to predict which books or materials to use for post utme preparation and even POST UTME past questions are not as bulky as that of JAMB UTME. With this knowledge, you know you have an upper hand and you can actually perform better in pot utme than you did in JAMB UTME.
So below are the top 5 materials you should use ahead of your Post UTME preparation.
1. Post UTME Past Questions: This is a no-brainier as it is meant to be your number one tool for preparation if you need to get admission this year. Post utme past questions go a long way in helping you prepare as they have several questions that will most likely be repeated in the examination you are preparing for. With Post utme past questions, you also get to know the nature of the examination, concerning the questions structure and how it will look like.
You can download Free Post UTME past questions for your school ON HERE.
2. Related Textbooks: You can also make use of related texts, since the examination is based on O’level syllabuses, you can make use of all the textbooks recommended for your O’level examinations, they will be useful for post utme examination.
3. O’Level Past Questions: O’Level past questions such as WAEC Past Questions, NECO Past Questions, NABTEB Past Questions, even SSCE past questions generally could be usefu; when preparing for post utme examination.
4. Current Affairs: Some institutions ask current affairs as part of the post utme questions. If you are good at current affairs , you would go a long way in passing such post utme exam with ease.
5. Bible: This is not far fetched, in everything you do, there is God.