The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship’s mission is to train Nigerians to qualify as graduates, professionals, technicians and craftsmen in the field of engineering, geology, science and management in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria or abroad.
TIRED OF BEING BROKE? - CHECK HUSTLE.NG - NO. 1 PLATFORM THAT HELPS YOU MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGEIRA
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: Students interested in the PTDF scholarships must fulfill the following:
MSc (OSS And LSS)
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience
- National Youth Service (NYSC) certificate.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Possession of O/level with Credit in English Language; At least C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 and above in NECO.
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age.
Applicants for OSS must be in possession of the following:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (USA).
- G.R.E (Graduate Record Examination) (USA).
- GMAT – for Management related courses (USA).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (UK).
- PhD (OSS And LSS)
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience;
- National Youth Service (NYSC) certificate;
- Applicants must be computer literate;
- Possession of O/level with Credit in English Language; (At least C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 and above in NECO); and
- Employment in the academics in reputable Nigerian Institution, teaching oil and gas related disciplines;
- A minimum of 2.2 in their first degree and a minimum of merit as a second degree certificate in an oil and gas related discipline;
- Submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology relevance to the industry and mode of data collection;
- Possess a valid admission letter; and
- Must not be over 40 years of age
For more details and mode of application, click here
Application Deadline: 31st December 2016