Postgraduate Scholarship. The Science faculty of the University of Portsmouth, England offers postgraduate scholarships to Ghanian and Nigerian Students who have applied to one of the following full taught postgraduate programs:
– MSc Engineering Geology
– MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
– MSc Environmental Geology and Contamination
– MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
– MSc Geographical Information Systems
– MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
– Applicants must hold a minimum G.P.A of 3.0/5 (which is a high Second Class Lower) in a relevant course.(For Nigerian Applicants)
– Applicants must hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant Course(For Ghanaian Applicants).
– Applicants must have Ghanaian or Nigerian nationality
– Applicants must be fully self-funding
– Applicants must have applied to, been offered and accepted a place on, the postgraduate degree of your choice (conditional or unconditional firm offer). Click HERE to apply.
– Applicants are advised to download and fill in the Application Form
– Completed forms should be sent to the Information admission center via email or post.
International Admissions Centre
Winston Churchill Avenue
+44 (0)23 9284 3414(BY POST)
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 31st JULY 2016