To check previous publications, Check the Pass At Once Series Archive.
MAKE MILLIONS MONTHLY DOING SIMPLE EMAIL MARKETING TASKS ON FIVERR - CHECK HERE
By this old adage, we mean that every little effort of yours takes you nearer to your desired success. However, it all depends on your preparation and response to your goals.
QUESTION: What are the things that contribute to my success in the examination?
ANSWER: One important fact that must be borne in mind is that your preparation for success should start on your very first day in school. Also the final examination is just a major part of the requisites for success.
Other academic activities involved are punctuality at lessons, participation in class works and regular assignments, promptness in turning in assignment and home work, performance in class tests, terminal or promotion exams etc. All these constitute your continuous assessment that eventually determines your overall grade.
QUESTION: What other factors can make me achieve success?
ANSWER: The factors are numerous but the essential ones are:
- Make maximum use of all available facilities such as books, libraries, laboratories etc.
- Consult your teachers regularly on all your subjects and maintain good working relationship with them.
- Find time to discuss with other serious minded students in other to cross check your points and correct wrong notions.
- Maintain a good reading culture by designing a personal study time table for yourself and adhere strictly to it. A regular study period daily is more beneficial than a crash program me of long hours nonstop say a week or forth night before the commencement of your exam or even while the exam is still on.
- Study the syllabus, past question papers and get acquainted with how questions are asked and answered.
- Read as many textbooks as possible and other resource materials like hand outs, prepared lessons from correspondence colleges etc.
- Make maximum use of your time in pursuit of your academic goals.
- Walk the extra mile. No legitimate effort at ensuring your success is too small. You have to strive hard as if your whole life depends on it.
That’s that for this topic : Pass At Once Series For Students – LITTLE DROPS OF WATER.
Watchout for Next Series.