Each year Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), offers a number of Chevron Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities. Full-time second year (200level) students studying specific courses listed below, in Nigerian Universities, are invited to apply online.
TIRED OF BEING BROKE? - CHECK HUSTLE.NG - NO. 1 PLATFORM THAT HELPS YOU MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGEIRA
Area of Study
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Law/Law & Criminology/ Law & International Relations
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy (Vet. Medicine not inclusive)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Please not that only online application will be accepted. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processes.
- All interested students are advised to endeavour to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as demanded at the web site.
- Selected students will be invited for computer administered qualifying tests in selected computer examination centers nationwide.
- Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and sms.
- All applicants are advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms at the web site.
How to Apply for Chevron Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship you must visit the scholarship website and follow the steps below:
- Click on apply.
- Register to create an account.
- After registering it automatically takes you to the page to upload your information.
- If you have registered and you have not completed your information click on apply then enter your email and password you used to register.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, bank information, other information and upload all required document.
- After you have completed 5th step, click the apply button at the bottom of the page.