In conjunction of efforts to provide opportunities and support for developing careers in the petroleum industry, ESSO Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is giving out Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the following disciplines disciplines:
MAKE MILLIONS MONTHLY DOING SIMPLE EMAIL MARKETING TASKS ON FIVERR - CHECK HERE
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Pipeline, Marine and Subsea) and Geosciences.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants MUST:
1. Be a graduate from a recognised Nigerian University
2. Possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed disciplines.
3. Have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate studies at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.
The EEPNL scholarship award caters for books, accommodation, tuition, and other living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
Application closes 12:00AM, Friday 9th June, 2015.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted via SMS and Email.
Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.
NOTE BEFORE YOU APPY
- Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
Valid ID card
Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
First Degree Certificate
Current Curriculum Vitae
- Ensure you label these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Ensure you attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How To Apply
To apply, visit the portal by clicking here
Then follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Check your email for account activation.
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you recheck all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page.
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your referee to sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit here to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the capture centers to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
NOTE:Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
You must apply before you begin verification of your application details.
The application deadline is 9th June, 2015. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline
You can check here for scholarship past questions.