This is to inform all applicants of the Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship 2016 that the list of candidates for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship 2016 exam has been released.
The candidates who were shortlisted received invitation for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship 2016 aptitude test through email and text messages.
Below is a sample of the email sent to all candidates who qualified for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship 2016.
Please read the following email very carefully.
Do not reply to this email, as the email address cannot accept responses.
Further to your application for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship 2016, you have been invited for an aptitude test.
The test has Two (2) sections: Verbal Reasoning and Numerical Reasoning.
Your login details are as below:
Kindly log on to http://candidate.fot.com.ng and view your test details and location
1) “LOG IN” using your “username” and “password”
2) To accept invitation:
a. click “VIEW/PRINT INVITATION”
b. click UPLOAD your PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
c. click “ACCEPT the screen
d. PRINT THE INVITE
3) To reject invitation, select REJECT invitation.
NOTE: Kindly UPLOAD your passport photograph before printing the invitation
· The test will be administered electronically. Please ensure that you are at the center with a printout (obtained in 2d above) from http://candidate.fot.com.ng
· You are to come along with your student Identity Card or any other valid identification e.g. card, International Passport, National Identity card, or Driver’s License. (Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable).
· Do not arrive at the center earlier than 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test for registration, and endeavor to arrive not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
The following are PROHIBITED at the Test Centre:
· Electronic devices such as Calculators, Cell Phones, Tablets, USBs, Flash drives and Cameras.
· Personal items such as Wallets, Dark Sunglasses, bags (personal belongings), packages etc.
· Loitering – (Early arrival /Late departure) and arrival with a friend/escort
Candidates who refuse to comply with these instructions will not be allowed to take the test.
Items such as Cash, Medicines (if required), Keys and your Identity Cards should all be in a transparent bag/Ziploc bag.
ANY CANDIDATE FOUND ATTEMPTING TO CHEAT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AUTOMATICALLY.
Checks will be conducted for prohibited items at the gate of the test venue and at the entrance into the test hall.
After clearance from the gate, you are required to do a quick biometric registration. Candidates are advised to dress presentably as pictures taken during biometric registration are made available to the client.
The test is timed, and will last approximately one hour.
Your Username and Password are on this email and will be required to log into your test.
Please note that the test holds on the same day in Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Warri.
To change your test venue and time schedule, kindly log on to http://candidate.fot.com.ng, click on change schedule and choose your preferred venue and time slot on or before 15thApril, 2016
For further enquiries:
Mobile: 07088609791, 07011962033 Mondays – Fridays between 8am and 5pm
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Scholastica administrator via your Scholastica account.
Dragnet Solutions Limited.