Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach by Yunus A. Cengel Michael A.Boles
Book Title : Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach
Author(s) : Yunus A. Cengel Michael A.Boles
Publisher : Special India
Edition : Fifth
Pages : 962
PDF size : 14MB
Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach by Yunus A.Cengel Michael A.Boles covers the basic principles of thermodynamics while presenting a wealth of real-world engineering examples so that the students get a feel of how thermodynamics is applied in engineering practice. This text helps students develop an intuitive understanding of thermodynamics by emphasizing the physics and physical arguments.
Salient Features of this book:
An early introduction to the First Law of Thermodynamics establishes a general understanding of energy, mechanisms of energy transfer, the concept of energy balance, thermo-economics, and conversion efficiency. Over 400 brand-new homework problems.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 Introduction And basic concepts
- Chapter 2 Energy, Energy Transfer And General Energy Analysis
- Chapter 3 Properties of Pure Substances
- Chapter 4 Energy Analysis of closed systems
- Chapter 5 Mass And Energy Analysis of Control volumes
- Chapter 6 The Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7 Entropy
- Chapter 8 Exergy:A Measure of work potential
- Chapter 9 Gas Power Cycles
- Chapter 10 Vapor And Combined Power Cycles
- Chapter 11 Refrigeration Cycles
- Chapter 12 Thermodynamic Property Relations
- Chapter 13 Gas Mixtures
- Chapter 14 Gas- Vapor Mixtures And Air-conditionning
- Chapter 15 Chemical Reactions
- Chapter 16 Chemical And phase Equilibrium
- Chapter 17 Compressible Flow
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.