SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible by Matt Lombard
Book Title : SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible
Author(s) : Matt Lombard
Publisher : Wiley Publishing
Published : 2011
Pages : 599
Size : 22.6 mb
Like the “SolidWorks Bible,” but want more on parts? This ebook provides greater detail than ever SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail and information on SolidWorks topics, and now you have it. We took our popular “SolidWorks Bible,” divided it into two books (“SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible” and “SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible”) and packed each new book with a host of items from your wish lists, such as more extensive coverage of the basics, additional tutorials, and expanded coverage of topics largely ignored by other books.This “SolidWorks Parts Bible” shows you how to do parts modeling and parts drawing using the latest version of the 3D solid modeling program, SolidWorks Thoroughly describes best practices and beginning to advanced techniques using video and text, Expands coverage of topics that readers looking for.
Keep both the “SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible” and the “SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible” on your desk, and you’ll have the best resource set out there on SolidWorks.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing to our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.