[PDF] Professional WordPress: Design and Development, 3rd Edition
Professional WordPress: Design and Development by Brad Williams, David Damstra, Hal Stern
2015 | ISBN: 1118987241 | English | 504 pages | EPUB | 4 MB
The highest rated WordPress development and design book on themarket is back with an all new third edition.
Professional WordPress is the only WordPress booktargeted to developers, with advanced content that exploits thefull functionality of the most popular CMS in the world. Fullyupdated to align with WordPress 4.1, this edition has updatedexamples with all new screenshots, and full exploration ofadditional tasks made possible by the latest tools and features.You will gain insight into real projects that currently useWordPress as an application framework, as well as the basic usageand functionality of the system from a developer’s perspective. Thebook’s key features include detailed information and real-worldexamples that illustrate the concepts and techniques at work, pluscode downloads and examples accessible through the companionwebsite. Written by practicing WordPress developers, the content ofthis edition focuses on real world application of WordPressconcepts that extend beyond the current WordPress version.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.