[PDF] Basic Concepts In Pharmacology Textbook
Basic Concepts in Pharmacology 4th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
What You Need to Know for Each Drug Class
Edited By Janet L. Stringer
Publisher: McGraw Hill eBook Format: PDF
This Basic Concepts in Pharmacology, 4th Edition is edited by Janet L. Stringer. This Fifth Edition provides you with a complete framework for studying and understanding the fundamental principles of drug actions. With this unique learning system, you’ll be able to identify must-know material, recognize your strengths and weaknesses, minimize memorization, streamline your study, and build your confidence. Basic Concepts in Pharmacology presents drugs by class, details exactly what you need to know about each class, and reinforces key concepts and definitions.
Recognize the concepts you truly must know before moving on to other material
Understand the fundamental principles of drug actions
Organize and condense the drug information you must remember
Review key information, which is presented in boxes, illustrations, and tables
Identify the most important drugs in each drug class
Seven sections specifically designed to simplify the learning process and help you gain an understanding of the most important concepts:
Drugs That Affect the Autonomic Nervous System
Drugs That Affect the Cardiovascular System
Drugs That Act on the Central Nervous System
Drugs That Affect the Endocrine System
Miscellaneous Drugs (Includes Toxicology and Poisoning)
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.