New Optimization Techniques in Engineering by Godfrey C. Onwubolu, B.V. Babu
Book Title : New Optimization Techniques in Engineering
Author(s) : Godfrey C. Onwubolu, B.V. Babu
Publisher : Springer
Edition : First
Pages : 715
PDf Size : 14Mb
Presently, general-purpose optimization techniques such as Simulated Annealing, and Genetic Algorithms, have become standard optimization techniques. Concerted research efforts have been made recently in order to invent novel optimization techniques for solving real life problems, which have the attributes of memory update and population-based search solutions. The book describes a variety of these novel optimization techniques which in most cases outperform the standard optimization techniques in many application areas. New Optimization Techniques in Engineering reports applications and results of the novel optimization techniques considering a multitude of practical problems in the different engineering disciplines presenting both the background of the subject area and the techniques for solving the problems.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing to our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.