Multiphysics Modeling using COMSOL, A First Principles Approach by Roger W. Pryor
Book Title : Multiphysics Modeling using COMSOL : A First Principles Approach
Author(s) : Roger W. Pryor
Publisher : Jones and Barlet Publisher
Edition : published on 2009
Pages : 871
PDF Size : 33 Mb
Multiphysics Modeling using COMSOL, A First Principles Approach by Roger W. Pryor book introduces to the art and science of computerized modeling for physical systems and devices. It offers a step by step modeling methodology through examples that are linked to the Fundamental Laws of Physics through a First Principles Analysis approach. The text explores a breadth of multiphysics models in coordinate systems that range from 1D to 3D and introduces the readers to the numerical analysis modeling techniques employed in the COMSOL Multiphysics software. After readers have built and run the examples, they will have a much better understanding of the concepts, skills and benefits acquired from the use of computerized modeling techniques to solve their current technological problems and to explore new areas of application for their particular technological areas of interest.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.