Mechanical Engineer’s Pocket Book
Book Title : Mechanical Engineer’s Pocket Book
Author(s) : Roger Timings
Publisher : Elsevier
Edition : Third edition
Pages : 768
PDF Size : 4.37 Mb
The Mechanical Engineer’s Pocket Book by Roger Timings is a comprehensive collection of data for mechanical engineers and B.Tech, M.Tech mechanical engineering students. Collecting the data and information that is required to hand when designing, making or repairing mechanical devices and systems, book has been revised to keep pace with changes in technology and standards. The Mechanical Engineers Pocket Book deals current engineering practice and is supported by easy understanding of the fundamental principles of mechanical engineering.
Key features include the latest engineering info, covers engineering design issues, enhanced coverage of roller chain drives, pneumatic and hydraulic systems; and expanded and more accessible detail on statics, dynamics and mathematics.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.