The Mechanical Design Process by David G.Ullman
Book Title : The Mechanical Design Process
Author(s) : David G.Ullman
Publisher : McGraw hill
Edition : Fourth
Pages : 448
Size : 10.3 Mb
Book Description :
The Mechanical Design Process by David G.Ullman combines a practical overview of the design process with case material and real-life engineering insights. Ullman’s work as an innovative designer comes through consistently, and has made this book a favorite with readers. This book conveys the “flavor” of design, addressing both traditional engineering topics as well as real-world issues like creative thinking, synthesis of ideas, visualization, teamwork, sense of customer needs and product success factors, and the financial aspects of design alternatives, in a practical and motivating manner.
This eBook is appropriate primarily for the Senior Design course taken by mechanical engineering students, though it can also be used in design courses offered earlier in the curriculum. Working engineers also find it to be a readable, practical overview of the modern design process.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.