Materials for Engineering by John Martin
Book Title : Materials for Engineering
Author(s) : John Martin
Publisher : Wood head Publishing Limited
Edition : Third
Pages : 269
Size : 3.45 Mb
Materials for engineering by John Martin book has become a modern classic presents a lively overview of materials science that is ideal for students of structural engineering. It contains chapters on the structure of engineering materials, the determination of mechanical properties, metals and alloys, glasses and ceramics, organic polymeric materials and composite materials. It contains a section with thought-provoking questions as well as a series of useful appendices. Tabulated data in the body of the text, and the appendices, have been selected to increase the value of Materials for Engineering as a permanent source of reference to readers throughout their professional lives.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.