Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing Materials, Process and Systems
Book Title : Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing Materials, Process and Systems
Author(s) : Mikell P. Groover
Publisher : John wiley & sons
Edition : Fourth
Pages : 1028
Size : 30.4 Mb
In this Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing Materials, Process and Systems eBook, Groover not only takes a modern, all-inclusive look at manufacturing processes but also provides substantial coverage of engineering materials and production systems. It follows a more quantitative and design-oriented approach than other texts in the market, helping readers gain a better understanding of important concepts. They’ll also discover how material properties relate to the process variables in a given process as well as how to perform manufacturing science and quantitative engineering analysis of manufacturing processes.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.