Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing – Materials, Process and Systems ,Mikell P. Groover
Book Title : Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing – Materials, Process and Systems
Author(s) : Mikell P. Groover
Publisher : John Wiley & Sons inc
Edition : Third
Pages : 259
PDF Size : 75 Mb
In Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing – Materials, Process and Systems book, author not only takes a modern, all inclusive look at manufacturing processes but also provides substantial coverage of engineering materials and production systems. It follows a more quantitative and design-oriented approach than other texts in the market, helping readers gain a better understanding of important concepts. They’ll also discover how material properties relate to the process variables in a given process as well as how to perform manufacturing science and quantitative engineering analysis of manufacturing processes.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction And Overview Of Manufacturing Mechanical Properties Of Materials.
- Physical Properties Of Materials.
- Dimensions, Tolerances, And Surfaces.
- Ceramics Polymers Composite Materials Fundamentals Of Metal Casting.
- Metal Casting Processes Glass working.
- Shaping Processes For Plastics.
- Shaping Processes For Polymer Matrix Composites.
- Powder Metallurgy. Processing Of Ceramics And Cermet’s.
- Fundamentals Of Metal Forming Bulk Deformation Processes In Metal Working.
- Sheet Metalworking Theory Of Metal Machining Machining Operations And Machine Tools.
- Economic And Product Design Considerations In Machining.
- Grinding And Other Abrasive Processes.
- Non traditional Machining And Thermal Cutting Processes Heat Treatment Of Metals Cleaning And Surface Treatments Fundamentals Of Welding.
- Welding Processes.
- Brazing, Soldering, And Adhesive Bonding. Mechanical Assembly Rapid Prototyping Processing Of Integrated Circuits Electronics Assembly And Packaging.
- Nano fabrication Technologies. Numerical Control And Industrial Robotics.
- Group Technology And Flexible Manufacturing Systems.
- Production Lines. Manufacturing Engineering.
- Production Planning And Control.
- Quality Control.
- Measurement And Inspection.