Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer by C.P. Kothandaraman
Book Title : Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer
Author(s) : C.P. Kothandaraman
Publisher : New Age International Publishers
Edition : third
Pages : 729
PDF Size : 12 Mb
Salient features : In Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer by C.P. Kothandaraman book large number of Complex problems along with the solutions are provided Objective type questions for self-evaluation and better understanding of the subject Problems related to the practical aspects of the subject have been worked out Checking the authenticity of dimensional homogeneity in case of all derived equations Validation of numerical solutions by cross checking Plenty of graded exercise problems from simple to complex situations are included Variety of questions have been included for the clear grasping of the basic principles Redrawing of all the figures for more clarity and understanding Radiation shape factor charts and Heisler charts have also been included Essential tables are included The basic topics have been elaborately discussed Presented in a more better and fresher way.
Table of contents:
1. AN OVERVIEW OF HEAT TRANSFER
2. STEADY STATE CONDUCTION
3. CONDUCTION WITH HEAT GENERATION
4. HEAT TRANSFER WITH EXTENDED SURFACES (FINS)
5. TWO DIMENSIONAL STEADY HEAT CONDUCTION
6. TRANSIENT HEAT CONDUCTION
8. CONVECTIVE HEAT TRANSFER—PRACTICAL CORRELATIONS —FLOW OVER SURFACES
9. FORCED CONVECTION
10. NATURAL CONVECTION
11. PHASE CHANGE PROCESSES—BOILING, CONDENSATION FREEZING AND MELTING
12. HEAT EXCHANGERS
13. THERMAL RADIATION
14. MASS TRANSFER
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.