Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics by Bruce R. Munson, Donald F. Young
Book Title : Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics
Author(s) : Bruce R. Munson, Donald F. Young, Theodore H. Okiishi, Wade W. Huebsch
Publisher : Wiley
Edition : Sixth edition
Pages : 783
PDF Size : 14 Mb
Effective pedagogy, everyday examples, an outstanding collection of practical problems these are just a few reasons why Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics book by the authors Bruce R. Munson, Donald F. Young, Theodore H. Okiishi, Wade W. Huebsch is the popular fluid mechanics textbook on the market. In this book, the authors have refined their primary goal of helping you develop the skills and confidence you need to master the art of solving fluid mechanics problems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Fluid Statics
3. Elementary Fluid Dynamics: The Bernoulli Equation
4. Fluid Kinematics
5. Finite Control Volume Analysis
6. Differential Analysis of Fluid Flow
7. Dimensional Analysis, Similitude and Modelling
8. Viscous Flow in PIPES
9. Flow Over Immersed Bodies
10. Open Channel flow
11. Compressible Flow
12. Turbo machines
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.