Fundamentals of Fluid Film Lubrication by Bernard J. Hamrock, Steven R. Schmid
Book Title : Fundamentals of Fluid film Lubrication
Author(s) : Bernard J. Hamrock, Steven R. Schmid
Publisher : CRC Press
Edition : second edition
Pages : 703
PDF Size : 35 Mb
Fundamentals of Fluid Film Lubrication book by the authors Bernard J. Hamrock, Steven R. Schmid Specifically focuses on fluid film, hydrodynamic, and elastohydrodynamic lubrication, this book studies the most important principles of fluid film lubrication for the correct design of bearings, gears and rolling operations and the prevention of friction and wear in engineering designs thoroughly explaining various theories, procedures and equations for improved solutions to machining problems.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.