Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Fluid Flow
Book Title : Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Fluid Flow
Author(s) : Roland W. Lewis, Perumal Nithiarasu, Kankanhalli Seetharamu
Publisher : Wiley
Edition : First
Pages : 343
Size : 12 Mb
Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Fluid Flow by Roland W. Lewis, Perumal Nithiarasu, Kankanhalli Seetharamu book is ideal for teaching undergraduates the basics how to use the FEM to solve heat transfer and fluid dynamics problems explains how to solve various heat transfer problems with different types of boundary conditions uses recent methods to handle fluid motion and heat transfer problems. This eBook has a large number of examples and exercises on heat transfer problems. In area of parallel computing, computational efficiency and easy to handle codes play a major part. Keeping this point in mind the authors covered the topics covered on combined flow and heat transfer in this eBook will be an asset for practicing engineers and postgraduate students.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.