Fundamentals of Compressible flow with Aircraft and Rocket by S.M Yahya
Book Title : Fundamentals of Compressible flow with Aircraft and Rocket Propulsion
Author(s) : S.M Yahya
Publisher : New Age
Edition : Third
Pages : 696
PDF Size : 44 Mb
The subject of compressible flow or gas dynamics deals with the thermo-fluid dynamic problems of gases and vapours It is now an important part of the undergraduate and postgraduate curricula. Fundamentals of Compressible Flow covers this subject in fourteen well organised chapters in a lucid style. A large mass of theoretical material and equations has been supported by a number of figures and graphical depictions. Authors sprawling teaching experience in this subject and allied areas is reflected in the clarity, and systematic and logical presentation.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.