Fluid Mechanics and Machinery by C.P. Kothandaraman, R.Rudramoorthy
Book Title : Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
Author(s) : C.P. Kothandaraman, R. Rudramoorthy
Publisher : New Age International
Edition : Second
Pages : 615
Size : 4 Mb
Fluid Mechanics and Machinery provides the following: Guidance in building of physical and mathematical models. Stress on validation of numerical results by counter checking.
Table of Contents:
- Physical Properties of Fluids
- Pressure Distribution in Fluids
- Forces on Surfaces Immersed in Fluids
- Buoyancy Forces and Stability of Floating Bodies
- Fluid Flow—Basic Concepts—Hydrodynamics
- Bernoulli Equation and Applications
- Flow in Closed Conduits (Pipes)
- Dimensional Analysis
- Similitude and Model Testing
- Boundary Layer Theory and Flow Over Surfaces
- Flow Measurements
- Flow in Open Channels
- Dynamics of Fluid Flow
- Hydraulic Turbines
- Rotodynamic Pumps
- Reciprocating Pumps
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.