Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics by J.L. Meriam, L.G. Kraige
Book Title : Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics
Author(s) : J.L. Meriam, L.G. Kraige
Publisher : Wiley
Edition : Sixth
Pages : 726
PDF Size : 95 Mb
Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics by J.L. Meriam, L.G. Kraige book is well known for its accuracy, clarity, and applications. This book has provided a solid foundation of mechanics principles for more than 50 years. Now in its new Sixth Edition, the text continues to help students develop their problem-solving skills with an extensive variety of highly interesting problems related to engineering design. In the new edition, more than 40% of the homework problems are new. There are also new sample problem and more photographs that link theory to application. To help students build necessary visualization and problem-solving skills, the text strongly emphasizes drawing free-body diagrams the most important skill needed to solve mechanics problems.
Table of Contents:
Part I Dynamics Of Particles
• Introduction to Dynamics
• Kinematics of Particles
• Kinetics of Particles
• Kinetics of Systems of Particles
Part II Dynamics of Rigid Bodies
• Plane Kinematics of Rigid Bodies
• Plane Kinetics of Rigid Bodies
• Introduction to Three-Dimensional Dynamics of Rigid Bodies
• Vibration and Time Response
Appendix A: Area Moments of Inertia
Appendix B: Mass Moments of Inertia
Appendix C: Selected Topics of Mathematics
Appendix D: Useful Tables
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.