The CRC Handbook of Thermal Engineering
Book Title : The CRC Handbook of Thermal Engineering
Author(s) : Frank Kreith
Publisher : CRC Press
Edition : First
Pages : 1192
PDF Size : 13.7 Mb
The CRC Handbook of Thermal Engineering eBook provides information on heat transfer and fluid mechanics including detailed coverage on numerical methods, computer methods, applications, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics. It is sure to serve as a comprehensive resource for professional engineers well into the new century. Topics of the book are drawn from the ‘Handbook of Mechanical Engineering‘ but with more information in areas of Compressible Flow, Pumps, Conduction and Desalination.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.