Computational Fluid Dynamics for Engineers by Tuncer Cebeci, Jian P. Shao, Fassi Kafyeke
Book Title : Computational Fluid Dynamics for Engineers
Author(s) : Tuncer Cebeci, Jian P. Shao, Fassi Kafyeke
Publisher : Springer
Edition : First Edition
Pages : 402
PDF Size : 16.6 Mb
Computational Fluid Dynamics for Engineers by Tuncer Cebeci, Jian P. Shao, Fassi Kafyeke serves as a unique advanced-undergraduate text that brings together Cebeci’s lifelong experience as a teacher at the University of California and a senior scientist for Boeing Company. Conservation equations for compressible and in compressible flows are the prime theme. This eBook concentrates on finite difference and finite volume methods and mostly treats two-dimensional flows, while it also keeps key arguments general enough to apply to the three-dimensional case as well. eBook also provides methods for solving model parabolic, elliptic and hyperbolic equations, and two chapters address boundary-layer equations. The treatment of the transition from laminar to turbulent flow makes use of the en method. Further topics are grid generation methods and extensive discussions of the Euler and the Navier-Stokes equations.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A STUDENT - CHECK HERE
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
– Put a smile on our face by liking us on FACEBOOK.
– Then top up the smile by following us on TWITTER.
– If you don’t mind, you can also follow us on GooglePlus
– And join our BBM Channel >>> C00278B12
– Help others by submitting a Guest Post, Material or Tutorial we don’t have.
– Share with friends using the share buttons below.
– Don’t hesitate to drop a review.
– Aaaaand what about subscribing for our updates?? Sounds juicy? Just drop your email in the subscription box below.