The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia invites applications from students who are citizens of a developing country that are interested in studying for a masters or undergraduate degree program at any Indonesian University.
MAKE MILLIONS MONTHLY DOING SIMPLE EMAIL MARKETING TASKS ON FIVERR - CHECK HERE
– Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at any Indonesian university.
– Applicants must not be more than 30 years old.
– Applicants must have good academic records.
Interested applicants should take the following steps:
– Downloading the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website
– Submitting the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
– Sign Up and Complete the online application
– Receiving the selection result broadcasted online in the KNB Scholarship Website and/or officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 30th May 2017