MAKE MILLIONS MONTHLY DOING SIMPLE EMAIL MARKETING TASKS ON FIVERR - CHECK HERE
The best thing after fried egg is making extra income as an undergraduate, it makes you partially or totally independent on your parents and most importantly, financially buoyant. I guess what’s riding through your mind now is “yahoo!!! runs babe!!!” Cut those crap. There are so many legit means of making money as a student, it’s all about being smart. There are countless numbers of people who make huge amount of money with their common sense by just doing sideline activities within the campus. The following are some practicable means to raise some liquid cash for yourself as an undergraduate. So, read along, How To Earn Extra Income As A Student:
- Buying and Reselling of Laptops and Mobile gadgets : Nigerians, especially students love splashy trends, minding not the exorbitant prices. In fact, exorbitant gadgets are considered a do or die affair by some extravagant children of pot-bellied politicians. It’s somewhat easy, you can easily get these gadgets at give away prices from online shops like Alibaba and Aliexpress and resell at the rate of up to 40% gain.
CHECK THIS NAIRALAND DISCUSSION FOR MORE INFO. You can also Check This.
- Applying For Scholarship/Bursary Awards : It’s always wise to draw up a list of scholarship awards available to Nigerian Students, especially the ones you are eligible for. The amount awarded as bursary or scholarships could range from N50, 000 to N250, 000 per annum depending on who and on what basis the award is being given.
CHECK HERE FOR LIST OF AVAILABLE SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS – 2015
- Teaching/Tutorials : Package yourself and arrange some interested students as you organize tutorial classes and charge them peanuts. You’ll get a mad rush if they know you teach well but charge little. You can even organize tutorial classes for University students for courses where there’s mass failure or students have difficulty passing. Mind you, if you know nothing about something you claim to teach, students might fall your hand though.
- Selling of Recharge Cards : Sounds ridiculous? Just go and ask those who do so in student hostels. By the time you rake in a gain of #300 per day, making roughly #9, 000 per month, you are a step ahead of being broke.
- Own A Website : This is a no-brainer as the details behind it is not far-fetched. Though it sounds somehow technical, which is really not. It’s interestingly profitable for a student considering the circumstances around the world we are in. Check this link for some reasons why you should own a website and how you can get a website even when you have no required skill.
- Freelancing : Do you have any special skill probably needed by some people out there, then serch online for freelancing websites. Fiverr, for instance.
Participating In Talent Hunts : Manifest your talent in school and earn real cash and pretty healthy fame.
If you can rap, dance, sing, design, decorate, act, even somersault, what are you waiting for? Grab your passion and take it to where the cash is.
Cracking Network Provider Cheats And Selling Data Bundle : This is also somehow technical but a very huge way of making money as a student on campus. Students can’t do without surfing the net, which can’t be done without their phones getting equipped with the required browsing data. They will flood your door if you have the know-how of such and you are ready to offer the service.
Bead Making : This is a very lucrative business, that also requires a very low start up capital. All you have to do is acquire the required skills.
Movie Rental/Supply Services : Students do claim school is hard but still factorise out that time to watch movies. You can also factorise out a living out of that, supply them with as much movies as they might want to watch, charging proportionately. Equip yourself with latest movies and post notices around the hood about your service, they will come. Just sit back and watch them in 3D.
Organising Events : After carrying out feasibility studies on what kind of event might pull traffic. Venture into it. e.g Organise an event where you call the local rap champions to perform. You pay them penny while those who also come to watch pay penny, you will probably get a profit at the end of the day. “Probably”, because if people end up not turning up, you are on your own o.
What else did I forget? You can remind me… Use the comment box below…
You Might Also Want To See One Way Out Of Being Broke As A Student On Campus.