Applications are invited for the 2017 Government of Turkey Undergraduate Scholarships which will be awarded to International students who are interested in undergoing an Undergraduate program at any Turkish Institution.
This scholarship program covers a monthly stipend, tuition fee, travel costs and health insurance.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have applied to any Turkish University of their choice.
– Applicants must be fluent in English language.
– Applicants must have outstanding results from previous educational programs.
– Applicants must be born no earlier than 01.01.1996.
– Applicants must have a minimum achievement level of 90% for Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy degree programs; and 70% for other degree programs.
The mode of application is online. Applications can be made by visiting www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st March 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website