PASS AT ONCE FOR STUDENTS – THE AUTHOR
My name is Olagunju Moses, a sociology graduate of University Of Lagos. I am an award-winning writer and a book enthusiast. I love impacting my knowledge on others and guiding the ways of students below me is more like my calling. On this note, I bring to you my series on EDUREGARD – Pass At Once For Students.
MAKE MILLIONS MONTHLY DOING SIMPLE EMAIL MARKETING TASKS ON FIVERR - CHECK HERE
PASS AT ONCE FOR STUDENTS – DEDICATION
This series is dedicated to students who are preparing for their certificate examinations and also to thousands of them who have made numerous attempts in the past. With the help of this series, this should be their last attempt.
PASS AT ONCE FOR STUDENTS – PREFACE
The numbers of lazy and unserious students who have practically negative approach to their academic pursuit are nowadays on the increase. Instead of preparing well for their exams, they jump into erroneous conclusion and resort into extra ordinary and illegal examination short cuts which we described here as “dangerous ventures”.
However, there are still thousands of serious and well prepared students who devote their time and energy to the pursuit of their academic goals but still fail woefully or come out with grades far below expectation in various examinations. This latter category of students cannot but arouse the attention of genuinely concerned citizens.
In writing this Pass At Once series, we have two major concerns, viz:
- The enormous, financial, psychological and social inputs by parents, teachers, policy-makers and government on each student’s educational system in general.
- The future of the students and a generation of the country’s youth on whose shoulder the mantle of leadership shall soon fall
This series is therefore meant to meet the challenges of the falling standard of education and arrest mass failures in certificate examinations. It is prepared basically to meet the needs of candidates sitting for exams at any level and those aspiring to do so.
Meanwhile, students and parents are hereby advised to read and follow these series from time to time.
PASS AT ONCE FOR STUDENTS – THE SCHEDULE
This series shall be published every five days, this is so for convenience and proper digesting of a topic before moving to another. So as expected it’s going to span over a period of a time. You can always check updated series using This Link.
PASS AT ONCE SERIES FOR STUDENTS – THE OUTLINE
Pass At Once Series For Students - The Introduction
Pass At Once Series For Students - Little drops of water
Pass At Once Series For Students - Dangerous Ventures
Pass At Once Series For Students - WAEC: Friend or Foe
Pass At Once Series For Students - Little Things Matter Most
Pass At Once Series For Students - The Zero Hour
Pass At Once Series For Students - The Conclusion
PASS AT ONCE SERIES FOR STUDENTS – THE INTRODUCTION
Over the years, it has generally been observed that students fail their certificate exams because of one or all of the following reasons.
- Some do not know how to manage their time under an exams condition.
- Some give themselves (or engage in activities that can result in) avoidable tension in the exam hall.
- Some commit silly and careless mistakes which result in penalty that may make them lose valuable marks.
- Some must have wasted their precious time, energy and money on chasing shadows and are eventually not well prepared for the exams.
- Some rush over instructions on the question paper missing out vital points which could have enhanced their chances.
This series is therefore designed to guide you on all these very vital weaknesses which are rarely taught by teachers nor seen in textbooks. It is the first ever attempt to provide you the missing link between your academic endeavors and the attainment of your desired goals especially at the very First Attempt. It will surely serve as a powerful hint on those little factors that often contribute to poor performance at the certificate examination.