Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Paris(HEC) is a leading European business school located in the southern suburbs of Paris, France.
Applications are restricted to African and Asian Women who intend to study for a Masters in Business Administration(MBA).
This scholarship program is worth € 20,000 per year and it is provided to applicants with the best results.
– Applicants have to be citizens of an African or Asian country.
– Applicants must be Female.
– Applicants have to have completed their bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must be affected by a natural disaster, drought or famine.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to HEC, Paris.
The following are accompanied with applications:
– Essay Question: Explain in 1,500 words why you should be named the Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholar at the HEC Paris MBA Program, while identifying your post-MBA goals.
– Personal Financial Statement: All applicants must submit a detailed description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash-flow forecast for the 16-month duration at HEC.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is Not Mentioned Yet..
January 2017 Full-time intake: 18th August 2017
September 2017 Full-time intake: 18th August 2017