INSEAD – The Business School for the World, in collaboration with esteemed Nigerian Sam Akiwumi has contributed to offer the INSEAD Sam Akiwumi Endowed Scholarship program for Africans.
MAKE MILLIONS MONTHLY DOING SIMPLE EMAIL MARKETING TASKS ON FIVERR - CHECK HERE
This scholarship is worth €10,000 which is up to 3.9million Nigerian Currency, and it’s clearly provided to Africans who needs financial help in pursing their MBA programmes.
– Applicants must be an African
– Applicants must be admitted to undergo MBA program
To be considered for the INSEAD Sam Akiwumi Endowed Scholarship, you must complete the Need-based scholarship application. You also need to complete and submit essays on the topic as described below.
NB: All INSEAD’s scholarship applications are on-line. Visit this link to apply
i) Only if you would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 400 words: Briefly describe an instance or aspect in your life to date that has made you stand out amongst your peers or that you consider exceptional in one way or another.
ii) In approximately 350 words for all the questions that follow:(a) state why you feel an INSEAD MBA is relevant to your particular career needs, (b) explain how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country/region after graduation.
iii) In approximately 350 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year e.g. details of income (such as your income, investment income, savings, property rentals,etc) set against details of expenditure (such as local outgoings, INSEAD fees, rent living expenses).
– How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship or financial aid from INSEAD?
– Why INSEAD should consider you for a need-based scholarship? What amount do you consider appropriate?
– Please read through the Scholarship application guideline
– Do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
The application deadlines for this scholarship program are as follows:
– Round 1: Applications Open: 24 April 2017. Deadline: 8th May 2017
– Round 2: Applications Open: 5 June 2017. Deadline: 19th June 2017
– Round 3: Applications Open: 17 July 2017. Deadline: 31st July 2017
For more information visit the official page