All Nigerian undergraduates and newly admitted students are now welcomed to apply for the Jim Ovia Scholarship.
This scholarship creates a network of future Nigerian students to compete globally, share and create new ideas, and improve lives in their respective environment.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
– Be citizens of Nigeria.
– Have leadership qualities, personal intellectual abilities and be able to help the society at large.
– Interested and Eligible applicants should visit jimoviafoundation.org. Click on ‘LOG IN’ or ‘REGISTER NOW’ at top right hand corner of the homepage
-Create a new account or login with your existing credentials if you already have a Jim Ovia Scholar Account.
The following documents are required for application:
– Original Secondary School Certificate (WAEC or NECO)
Original JAMB certificate
– A valid student ID for your host institution (University/College)
– A passport photograph
– Completed online application
Scholarship Aptiude Past Questions And Answers
– Valid Government ID (e.g. International passport, Voter’s Card, National ID or Driver’s License). The only exception will be for minors below the age of 18 years who are unable to apply for a government ID. In which case, a birth certificate will be accepted in lieu of a government ID for such minors.
– An official original letter (not photocopied) from your school/Head of Department stating the following: – Your full name, Course Title, Department of Study, CGPA, Gender, Matriculation number OR Newly matriculated who have not yet received a matriculation number or school ID must provide a provisional admission letter to their institution of study.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 15th November 2016 and it is offered annually.
For more information visit the Scholarship Webpage