TIRED OF BEING BROKE? - CHECK HUSTLE.NG - NO. 1 PLATFORM THAT HELPS YOU MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGEIRA
Each year Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) offers the Undergraduate Agip scholarship for first year Nigerian students in tertiary institution
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Scholarship award is in two Categories
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities. Only indigenes of NAOC host communities in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities.
Area of study
Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award. Candidates for the host community merit award can be of any field.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified
Scholarship Type: Agip Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Number of scholarship Several
Duration of scholarship Onetime financial scholarship money
To be taken at (Institution): Nigerian tertiary insitutions
The previous Application deadline was 6th October 2012
How to Apply
To qualify for consideration applicants must complete their online application and verify their application details on or before 6th October 2012.
**All applicants for Host Communities Merit Award MUST attach current (2012 –2013) Letters of Identification duly signed by:
• the current (2012) Chairman and Secretary of his/her CDC
• bona-fide traditional/paramount ruler of the community; and,
• the current (2012) Local Government Chairman or the Secretary
To apply for this scholarship you must follow the steps below:
- Click on Apply.
- Register to create an account.
- After registering it automatically takes you to the page to upload your information.
- If you have registered and you have not completed your information click on apply then enter your email and password you used to register.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, other information and specify the scholarship category you are applying for.
- After you have completed step 5 click the apply button at the bottom of the page.
You will have to verify your application details after applying. Find more details about this on the website.
This scholarship is Sponsored by Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture
An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both Categories of Award will be conducted at the following centers:
- Port Harcourt
Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude Test center.