Application Deadline: 25th July 2016.
Scholarship Name: Coventry University’s Engineering and Computing £9,000 Scholarship Scheme
The Coventry University UK, International Dean’s Excellence in Academia Scholarship (IDEAS) is a fantastic opportunity for 5 students applying to the Faculty of Engineering, Environment & Computing to be awarded £9,000 in part tuition payment.
Accepted Subject Areas? Courses from the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing
About Scholarship: The International Dean’s Excellence in Academia Scholarship (IDEAS) award is suited to the highest calibre of students from across the globe who are able to demonstrate true academic excellence. Continuing funding over years 2 and 3 is subject to students passing each year with a minimum average grade of 55% and satisfactory attendance.
Scholarship Offered Since: 2013
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must
- Be an international fee paying student
- Be a self-funded student
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s Faculty of Engineering, Environment & Computing full-time undergraduate courses.
- Hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications)
- Complete a scholarship application form including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 25th July 2016.
- Scholarships are awarded to the 5 highest achieving students who can demonstrate academic excellence in addition to how they aspire to use the knowledge from their chosen programme of study in their future career.
- The panel consisting of faculty dean’s, along with members of the International Office will consider each application on its merits.
- Only applications made through the application process detailed above will be considered.
- The decision to award a student this scholarship is at the sole discretion of Coventry University. Coventry University reserves the right to award less than 5 scholarships
Who is eligible to apply? The scholarship is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate international students wishing to join a degree programme within the Faculty of Engineering and Computing.
How Many Scholarships are available? Five (5) scholarship positions
What are the benefits? Each succeessful candidate is to be awarded a maximum of £9,000. Payments will be £2,500 per year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,500 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
How long will sponsorship last? Scholarship will be spread across the duration of the degree program
Eligible Countries: International Students
To be taken at (country): Coventry University UK
Offered annually? Yes
How to Apply for Admission:
Students wishing to apply for a scholarship should complete a scholarship application form.
Only applications received by the deadline will be considered and the panel’s decision is final.
More details about the Engineering and Computing scholarship, visit the scholarship webpage
Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing, Coventry University, UK