The Sabanci University, Turkey, a leading Turkish University invites applications from International students who intend to undergo an Undergraduate degree program in the Institution.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
– Applicants must be international students.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to Sabanci University, Turkey.
– Applicants must have finished high school.
– Applicants should have a Turkish citizenship or an International passport.
– Applicants must have good grades from previous educational programs.
Interested students should click here to Apply
The following are required during application:
– The copy of the test/diploma result(s) accepted by the university (Sabanci University SAT Code: 7100).
– If available, the photocopy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
– An official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken in the entire high school education, sealed and approved by the authority of that high school.
– If taken before, copy of language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabanci University
– If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st February 2017.
For More Information Visit The School’s official website