Applications are on going at the University Of Queensland, Australia for the Undergraduate academic scholarship which is been provided for Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand citizens and international students.
TIRED OF BEING BROKE? - CHECK HUSTLE.NG - NO. 1 PLATFORM THAT HELPS YOU MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGEIRA
Over 300 scholarships are awarded each year. If you are a high-achieving student and you are completing Year 12 in 2016 (or you completed in 2015 and you’re on a gap year) then you are encouraged to apply.
A minimum of $100, 000 in scholarship funding will also be reserved for applicants who have experienced educational disadvantage in ( Financial hardship or Geographic isolation).
Three scholarships are available:
– UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships – $12, 000/year
– UQ Excellence Scholarships – $6, 000 per year
– UQ Merit Scholarships – $6, 000
– Applicants must be Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand citizens or International students.
– Applicants should be Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders.
– Applicants must have applied for tertiary place through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Center (QTAC)
Interested and eligible applicants will need to complete and submit ONE application form to be considered for the three different types of Academic Scholarships on offer.
Before you apply, you will need to apply to QTAC to receive your reference number.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 31st October 2016
For more information visit the official page