The University of Messina, Italy a leading Italian university invites applications from outstanding international students who has interest in studying for a masters degree program at the Institution.
The selected candidates will benefit from a 100€ monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence and exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the whole duration of the programme.
– Applicants must be international students
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized College or Institution.
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at University of Messina.
– Applicants must hold a certificate of Italian language (B2 level) issued by the C.L.I.Q. (Certificazione Lingua Italiania di Qualità) system (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in Italian) OR
– One of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages – Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System – University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge) (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in English).
Interested applicants must apply on-line at the following link: https://istanze.unime.it.
In the application, candidates must indicate the Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale) to which he/she wants to enroll.
The following are required during application:
– Curriculum vitae
– Language certificate
– A motivation letter
– A Reference letter provided by the University/Higher Education Institution (HEI) where the candidate gained the degree/latest qualification.
– Official transcript of records of previous studies in English or translated into Italian by a competent Italian authority (Embassy/Consular if abroad)
– Photocopy of a valid passport.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 22nd of May 2017 at 12:00 am (Italian time).
For More Information Visit The Official Website